Make A Donation
There are many ways people donate to Habitat for Humanity and they all contribute to what we do in Augusta and the CSRA. Everyone can make a difference in helping others build strength, stability, self-reliance and shelter. Our homeowners are donors, too. They contribute hundreds of hours of sweat equity to build their own house, as well as the houses of other Habitat homeowner families.
Many people associate Habitat with those who volunteer their time to build houses and perhaps large dollar contributions from corporate sponsors. They do not think of small monetary and in-kind donations. Every dollar helps. A house is an expensive thing to build, but the many pieces that go into it, from a can of paint to kitchen cabinets, are not.
What people and companies donate:
- People and companies donate money to ensure we can partner with more people with a need for a decent and affordable place to call home
- Volunteers donate their time and expertise on construction sites, in the ReStores, and in our administrative office.
- New building materials and appliances for use in construction
- New and used building materials, appliances, furniture, and household goods for resale in the Restores, which provides funds for construction
- People shop in our Restores for great deals and support us with their purchases
Please email or call 706-481-8681 to discuss the opportunities for businesses to sponsor a home.
Your sponsorship of all or part of a home offers your company or organization the opportunity for recognition and identification with the well known and respected Habitat for Humanity brand known for helping people achieve the strength, stability, and independence they need to build a better life.
- Sponsor all or part of a house with a monetary donation and company work days
- Employee payroll deductions and employer matching
- Donate new building materials for construction. Contact us for specific needs
- Donate new and used building and home renovation materials for resale in our ReStores. ReStores depend on donations and funds from sales support our home building efforts
- Team building days at a Habitat construction site